FOMP provides corporations, organizations, and small businesses with volunteer opportunities to help complement the corporate social responsibility initiative. FOMP works with volunteers to complete community stewardship projects throughout the enclaves on Mosholu Parkway, its 7 playgrounds, and adjoining green sidewalks. Their work on Mosholu will be appreciated and seen by thousands of commuters, park users, and residents every year.
Projects include but are not limited to and are subject to change based on Parks needs:
- Improving natural areas by re-seeding and planting
- Maintaining walking paths and tree pits
- Park beautification (gardening, spreading mulch, painting benches, and pipe rails)
- Parkland and playground cleanups
- Corporations must become members to schedule a volunteer event with FOMP. In addition, FOMP will also provide the following for Corporate Volunteer Days:
Sunrise – $600
One three-hour volunteer day experience for up to 30 people
Sunshine – $1200
One three-hour volunteer day experience for up to 60 people
Project Report – $250
CSR summary PDF PowerPoint, written report completed of the project identifying clear metrics, communicating CSR efforts and impact on the environment and community using documentation from the day.
What to Expect
*setup station for volunteers
*logistically organized activity
*Tools and equipment for the work
*onsite staff facilitator
Group photograph and dedicated post
featured on our social media pages
to credit your company’s support of the
Water, sunblock, and snacks will be
provided for all volunteers.
Tax receipts provided.
For more information or to schedule a Corporate Volunteer Day please contact firstname.lastname@example.org